Social Media Management

Social-Media-min

It's All About Communication.

Social Media platforms have become an integral part of peoples daily lives.

 

 

The Trend Continues

People use these platforms to get their news, learn about what’s cool from their friends and family, and get a glimpse into the lives of people they aspire to become.

It’s important to understand that social media is a good platform to advertise, but the right to advertise comes by providing your audience much more useful information.

This is why our SM strategy is based around the 20/80 rule. 20% of the time we talk about your business; the other 80% is spent generating content your target audience will appreciate.

Online Evaluation

We begin by analyzing your current social networks and online presence. By looking through what you’ve already created, we can leverage your strong points and improve areas that need work.

Content Curation

You need to balance your social media strategy. Sharing content posted by others’ while occasionally mentioning yours is an effective way to gain followers and maintain them.

Copywriting

While sharing others’ content will get your brand noticed, posting creative original content will set you apart. By including powerful keywords and clever wording, your content becomes much more sharable.

Scheduling

Once we’ve created content for your social networks its imperative we post during optimal post times to increase reach and engagement. Many make the mistake of posting content while the vast majority of followers are offline. Posting at optimal times is an essential factor for running a successful social media campaign.

Active Communication

A great way to engage with potential customers is through two way conversation. Daily communication keeps your business up to date on your clients needs and concerns.

Ad Campaign

Advertising on social media is an effective way to reach a specific audience. We will create ads for your business and post them at optimal times based on A/B testing results. This way your ad will have the best reach at the lowest conversion cost.

Reputation Management


It’s as important to respond to positive feedback and reviews as it is to negative ones. We ensure anyone engaging with your business on social media platforms receive a response.